Saturday, March 24, 2012

Effectively stopping eyeglass slipping with Keepons


So I got myself some Keepons eyeglasses retainers and that was about two months and boy how my life has changed! It was just the catalyst I needed.

I started eating right too and suddenly once in my life it wasn’t so hard. It was harder on my family and friends because they wanted me to eat with them, restaurants, junk food, and so on.

It’s amazing how big a role food plays in our everyday lives. Not nutrition I mean, just food as social lubricant, food as comfort, food to celebrate, food to console, and sure at first it felt kind of weird but the more people insisted that I could just stop my old habits, the more I wanted to drop them.

It was like I was being healthy to spite them. I’m not sure if it’s happened to you, the people around you don’t want you to change or they give you that look like yeah you’ll revert in a matter of days and be like your old self again, but I’m proud to say that in the last 2 months I’ve lost a total of 21 pounds.

Well not just from eating better but also from exercising. At first I was going to do the same boring old exercises, like run around the block and then I thought nope. Keepons changed my life and gave me a new start and I wasn’t going to waste it.

So you know what I did?

I joined a Parkour group. It’s amazing! Do you know what Parkour is? It’s running all over the city, over obstacles, just all manner of crazy and now it was great because I could run and my glasses wouldn’t slip down my nose. I would sweat like crazy and my glasses wouldn’t slip down my nose. All thanks to Keepons eyewear retainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment