Sunday, March 18, 2012

Glasses used to slip all the time, then I got Keepons eyewear retainers


I have been interested in Keepons eyeglasses retainers for a long time but I’ve never bought anything online. Not even once. The idea intrigues me but I’m always afraid you know, about hackers and people stealing your information and then your money.

But recently I couldn’t take it anymore. My glasses always slip down my face and they do it so often that I can’t stand it anymore. It really bothers me. It seems not a minute goes by and I’m pushing them off the middle of my nose. And that makes me nervous and when I get nervous I start sweating and then my glasses fall more.

I mean it’s already bad enough where I work. Everyone is so good looking. The guys are all handsome and the women look like supermodels. And there’s me, looking dopey as usual. So I finally scrounged up the courage to place the order.

That and I learned that the chamightlike.com store which sells Keepons is hosted through shopify.com and I’ve read a lot of positive things about shopify. They’re big and really legit. Er sorry I mean legitimate. I tend to use slang like that, like a teenager. Also it’s PayPal after all.

I know I’m being overly worrisome but I can’t help it, I get it from my mom. I was raised to be a big worrier.

So after 2 weeks, well not exactly 2 weeks more like 10 days they came in the mail. I was so excited for two reasons. One this was my first online purchase and two, this thing promised to stop my glasses from slipping. Which it did no problem!!!!

WOW, now I’m thinking why have I been so stupid. Why didn’t I order them sooner. I could have saved myself so much suffering from slipping glasses. Now I actually smile and am planning to ask people out. Tonight I’m going shopping for new clothes. Thanks Keepons!

No comments:

Post a Comment