Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Slipping glasses a thing of the past with Keepons eyewear retainers


And then he read more about it including Schema Therapy and how to deal with Narcissists. Well not deal with it more as how to help them not use the same patterns that they use again and again and stay stuck in a rut.

Darn to heck he thought. I’m not getting any younger and it’s taken me a month to make up my mind about ordering eyeglass retainers.

I am really good for nothing.

What’s the big deal. They only cost $4 and that includes international shipping and tracking.

What’s the most I can lose?

They use PayPal, and I’ve bought off Amazon and eBay with PayPal.

And they use shopify which is a strong Canadian company.

So he went ahead with it, feeling good about not always sitting at the fork in the road.

Man I have problems he thought to himself.

Well in about 10 days those retainers arrived and with shaky hands he put them on his glasses temples. It went on really easy, like putting socks on, and then he placed his glasses back on his head and there.

No slipping. Well not that his glasses slipped and the Keepons pulled them up. But with the Keepons softly hooked half over his ears his glasses didn’t slide forward. That is gravity had no effect on them which was amazing!

$4!!! I should have gotten this a month ago, and he wanted to kick himself.

The next thing he did? Sit down in front of his computer and start planning out the rest of his life. Yup it’s about time. Time is precious and I’ve wasted too much of it. With these Keepons eyewear retainers helping me solve my problem of slipping glasses, it’s like a sign that the most difficult journey begins with a single step. Thanks Keepons.

No comments:

Post a Comment