Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This is how you properly stop your glasses from sliding down your nose


You know what’s it like to have your glasses slip all the time don’t you? Well I guess not since you don’t wear glasses. You can’t even imagine what’s it like. Imagine if there were mosquitoes buzzing around you head all the time and every two minutes one of the them would bump you in the face. Or pretend your pants are too big for you and you don’t have a belt. Then every two minutes or so, they fall and you have to be really quick about catching them or your pants will fall down and everyone will see your privates.

Slipping glasses are one part annoying, one part frustrating, and one part toxic. It’s toxic because it really zaps your self-esteem. You feel so useless, you feel like a tool. You feel like you’re somehow less than average as a human being.

Well at least I used to feel that way before I bought myself these Keepons eyewear retainers. Really it was the best six dollars I ever spent. And mind you, I have bought a lot of dumb stuff. Those jeans with the skinny legs I bought those even though I weigh 230 pounds. My wife laughed so hard at me, that I took them back to the store that very night. She pretended a phone was ringing and then pretended to pass it to me, she said, it’s the eighties calling, they want heavy metal back.

Like I said after I got Keepons, life changed. I bought the Keepons original black since my eyeglass frames were black in color. I’ve been using them to this day and lemme see, wow it’s been 14 months. And did I mention that the six bucks you pay to buy Keepons comes with free shipping all the way from Hong Kong. Yes it does and you even get a tracking number so you can see the status of your package online. It’s really amazing. When I think about, it’s not like these eyeglass retainers can be considered more important than the compass, or the wheel, or any of the other great inventions of our time. But for eyeglass wearers it’s just as important in terms of preventing your glasses from slipping down your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment