Friday, April 6, 2012

Keepons eyeglass retainers to stop slipping glasses, a real life changer


I’m exhausted. No that’s not correct. I should rather say that my body is destroyed. I just came back from a 7 hour nature trail walk. The walk itself should have only took 3 hours, but then I got kind of lost and then it got kind of dark and then it kind of rained and to make a long story short, I’m sitting here in the warmth of my apartment with a big grin on my face.

Here’s why?

After my walk, after I stumbled out into civilization my first thought was to go get some hamburger and fries and huge Coca-Cola to wash it down with as a reward for the exercise that I did. I must have burned 3000 calories from my walk. But then I stopped myself and instead went to the supermarket and got myself a whole bunch of fruit, some smoked salmon, and some shelled walnuts. And I’m sitting here feasting on healthy.

I feel so full of energy and my mood is great.

It all started 2 days ago when I received my Keepons eyeglass retainers in the mail. The minute I thread them onto my eyeglass temples I knew they were solid. It’s true what they say, it really does stop your glasses from slipping. And I’ve been suffering from falling glasses since I was a kid. I lived with it and being bullied all through high school, so when I got the Keepons and it looked like that my glasses would never slip again, I was so happy. Actually happy isn’t correct, rather I felt like a person who has been given a second chance in life and haven’t spent the first 30 years of life miserable, I was going to make the most of the next 30. And I owe it all to these wonderful eyewear retainers which only cost me 6 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment